Our Ludtke Cottage
$189/night - Year-Round
$1200/week - 7 nights Special
The original historic cottage of the first settler has been transformed into this romantic getaway with modern conveniences. Authentic heritage cabin built with logs reclaimed from the huge wildfire of 1926. Rustic furniture handcrafted by a local craftsman & local lumber. One of the oldest, secluded & liveable cabins in Wells Gray Park.
Two private comfortable bedrooms. One with a Queen bed with duvet and board heater. Thick carpet, big windows and wardrobe are a few of the rooms’ great features. Second private bedroom with 2 twin beds. Cozy sitting room with wood burning stove, armchair and sofa bed. Enjoy the huge patio (33m²/357ft²) with a pick-nick table while roasting wieners at the fire pit overlooking the meadows and surrounding mountains. Full kitchen with appliances & dining area. Heated Bathroom with toilet, sink, walk-in shower with soap dispensers.
All windows are secured with mosquito screens.
- Private Setting
- Queen – two twin beds – sofa bed
- Sleeps 1-6 pers. (4 adults-2 children)
- Full kitchen – dishware & cookware
- Shower & hairdryer
- Wood burning stove
- Huge patio & porch
- Gas BBQ
- Children & pets welcome
- Free on-site parking
Rates for our Ludtke Cottage are the same year-round. Featuring:
- Private Bathroom
- One Queen Bed, Two Twin Beds; Two bedrooms & a sofa bed
- Full kitchen: prepare your own meals; no amenities available from the Lodge
- minimum booking of 3 nights only
- additional $25/person/night for more than 2 people.
- Children & pets welcome; pet fee $5CAD/pet/night
- No smoking
- All facilities from the lodge/B&B – such as the gym, hot tub, wifi, etc… – are NOT accessible for Ludtke cottage guests.
- Prices in CAD; applicable taxes not included in displayed prices
Price Per Night Minimum 3 Nights:
Special Price for 7 Nights:
Special Rates upon Request